Shutdown Notice

on Friday, March 13, 2009


Hello Hello...

Hahahaha... Am I look happy? Yape, I am! Coz i am nervous...
Well whatever with my present condition, I just want to inform all my friends and readers that I am goin to Shutdown myself from Internet. I will be off for 50 hours beginning tomorrow (Saturday, 14-March-2009) 1030am onward. Should be the longest shutdown period for ONEVIN in year 2009.

So to Princess of Egypt, Cherry, Kiip, Siew Ling, Joshua, Leen, Emily Ting, Moon & Jni (if u read it) and anyone who know me please remember me in your prayers. I am off to Sibu for my little presentation on this coming Sunday (morning to evening i guess, coz most of the churches there got 3 sessions) on behalf of my church in the new church building fund raising mission there.

To Cherry, Moon & Jni, I will try my best to bring back the very anticipated Sibu's very owned Kongpia back to Kuching. Hahahaha...

Til then, God Bless All of U and Sayonara!

Best regards,
ONEVIN